relationship status: (drives through the night while 80s synthpop plays in the background)
in a jiffy
The side of Michael Jackson they don’t show you: his ACTUAL RACE.
On 6th February 1984, after winning an unprecedented number of AMA awards Michael spoke to black publication JET magazine about people in his life he was thankful for; Stevie Wonder, who expresses pride of race in his music.
“That’s why I love Stevie Wonder’s album called Songs in The Key of Life… He had a song called Black Man and I just jumped up screaming when I heard that record because he’s showing the world what the Black man has done and what other races have done… He named it Black Man and all these people who have got the album sing it. And that’s the best way to bring about the truth.”
He did it. He actually managed to describe how it feels to live with depression and suicidal tendencies.
this is really, really important
This guy is amazing I love his stuffNeil Hilborn
what i mean when i say “i can’t do that” - the depression edition
- i am unable to do that
- i don’t have the energy to do that
- i cannot wrap my head around what you’re asking me to do
- there is too much in my head right now
- i can not do that
what people hear:
- i am unwilling to do that
- i am being stubborn for no reason
- i am being dramatic
- i am lazy
- i need you to repeat that only louder
- i need a push
- i don’t want to do that
so sick the doctor prescribed me 5 diff kinds of drugs and one needed a written prescription lol
very sick. at the clinic sick
Tim Curry behind the scenes of Rocky Horror
hispanic parents have a sixth sense
this… this is mesmerizing. oh my god.
this guy in my personal finance class pointed at my water bottle and asked me “why are girls always drinking that” and i was like “water?” he asked me why girls are always drinking water
ANIMAL CROSSING GIVEAWAY!
So! I recently purchased a powersave, and enabled the Animal Crossing cheat that gives me…. well… a lot of friggen bells okay. Problem is, other than knocking out a few expansions and public work projects, I don’t really want all of these bells. (I need something to do in this game, yanno!)
So I decided to do one of these fancy pants giveaways! I will pick 5 winners to receive 100,000,000 bells. That’s right, one hundred million.
The rules are as followed:
- Only reblogs count. You can reblog as many times as you like, but don’t bother your followers.
- You don’t have to follow me, but it’d be nice if you checked out my blog!
- Obviously you have to own a copy of the game and be okay with exchanging friend codes.
- I will check your blog out if you win. Which means that if I find that you’re some rude douche bag or a giveaway spammer or something else equally irritating I’m just going on to the next winner. So keep that in mind.
- I will decide the 5 winners by the end of the month : )
German engineering firm Festo is creating a robot army. Sounds scary, right? But there’s no need to fear a “Skynet”-type apocalypse quite yet, because these robots want to do good by making laborious tasks easier in the factories of the future. And they’re using nature as their inspiration.
Festo summarizes the motivation behind their research on their website: “Gripping, moving, controlling and measuring – nature performs all of these tasks instinctively, easily and efficiently. What could be more logical than to examine these natural phenomena and learn from them?”